This product is in stock and will be shipped in about 5 business days.
A bento (弁当, bentō) is a single-portion take-out or home-packed meal of Japanese origin. We created a unique lunch pack filled with candles like a bento box.
Each pack contains three candles and is unscented.
*Only the chocolate cake is scented with the Chocolate Fragrance!
① Aesthetics Bento Box *All Un colored
├ Bubble shaped candle
├ Small Bubble shaped candle
└ Roman Columns pillar candle
② Summer Breeze Bento Box
├ Lavender Shell shaped candle
├ Teal Conch Shell shaped candle
└ Baby yellow Small Bubble shaped candle
③ Sweets Bento Box
├ Chocolate cake shaped candle
├ Baby yellow Putti bear shaped candle
└ Lavender Small bubble shaped candle
To ensure the quality, our candles are all hand poured and made in small batches in our studio at Brooklyn, NY. We place the highest priority on making eco-friendly products. Hand poured, our candles are natural soy and beeswax with a lead-free cotton wick. Our candles are cruelty-free, phthalate-free, petroleum-free and shipped with eco-friendly materials.
We do not focus on burning. Our candles are mostly for home decor use only, however if lit please allow the candle to burn on a fire proof surface. It's not designed with a focus on melting, so it burns faster than a regular Pillar candle.
- Soy and Beeswax, lead-free cotton wick
- Made in the USA
CANDLE CARE & SAFETY
- Prior to burning, trim wick to 1/4" inch
- Upon lighting the candle for the first time, allow it to burn long enough for the wax pool to reach the edge of the container to prevent candle tunneling
- Never leave burning candles unattended and always use them on a fireproof and level surface
- Please do not burn the candles for more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep burning candles away from fans, open windows and any flammable materials/objects
- Please do not touch or move burning candles when the wax is liquid and allow the candles/container to cool completely before handling
- Keep burning candles out of reach from children and pets
・Treat it delicately. It is fragile. Treat gently to prevent breaking.
・Do not leave in direct heat or sunlight. This will cause the pillar to melt.
・Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece. Our motto is to make eco-friendly candles using natural materials as much as possible without using harmful coagulants or artificial waxes, so the candle may have small bubbles, chafing, or discoloration. Especially for color candles, it may be seen more.
・We will not accept exchanges for any reason other than damage and not refund because all are handcrafted.
・Please be mindful when ordering as I cannot be held responsible if the item melts due to being left outside or during transition.