Bum Bum - 3.4”l x 3.3”h 16.2 oz
Boobs - 2.2”l x 3.7”h 8.3 oz
I don't have a pull-down list for colors because I love customizing colors for you♥ Please add your favorite color to note in your cart.
If you are in a hurry, please purchase READY TO SHIP candles.
■MADE TO ORDER CANDLES
Candle from only natural soy wax made in USA. The shape, scent, and color are all custom made to your wishes. You can choose your favorite from about 100 different molds and 20 scents! The candles are not packaged, but can be gift-wrapped for an additional charge. The candles are made to order and will take approximately 1-2 weeks to ship.
■ABOUT YUI BROOKLYN
To ensure the quality, our candles are all hand poured and made in small batches in our studio at Brooklyn, NY. We place the highest priority on making eco-friendly products. Hand poured, our candles are natural soy and beeswax with a lead-free cotton wick. Our candles are cruelty-free, phthalate-free, petroleum-free and shipped with eco-friendly materials.
We do not focus on burning. Our candles are mostly for home decor use only, however if lit please allow the candle to burn on a fire proof surface. It's not designed with a focus on melting, so it burns faster than a regular Pillar candle.
- Treat it delicately. It is fragile. Treat gently to prevent breaking.
- Do not leave in direct heat or sunlight. This will cause the pillar to melt.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece. Our motto is to make eco-friendly candles using natural materials as much as possible without using harmful coagulants or artificial waxes, so the candle may have small bubbles, chafing, or discoloration. Especially for color candles, it may be seen more.
- We will not accept exchanges for any reason other than damage and not refund because all are handcrafted.
■CANDLE CARE & SAFETY
- Prior to burning, trim wick to 1/4" inch
- Upon lighting the candle for the first time, allow it to burn long enough for the wax pool to reach the edge of the container to prevent candle tunneling
- Never leave burning candles unattended and always use them on a fireproof and level surface
- Please do not burn the candles for more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep burning candles away from fans, open windows and any flammable materials/objects
- Please do not touch or move burning candles when the wax is liquid and allow the candles/container to cool completely before handling
- Keep burning candles out of reach from children and pets