【SAMPLE SALE】5 CANDLES LUCKY BAG
This product is in stock and will be shipped in 2-3 business days.
*Product image is an example of the contents. The actual lucky bag may contain other candles.
The process of candle making is simply a matter of pouring wax into a mold and letting it harden. However, it is surprisingly difficult to make beautiful candles since we use only naturally occurring raw materials. The appearance of the finished candle depends not only on the temperature of the wax, but also on the temperature and humidity. We continue to make candles every day, but even so, about one in ten candles turn out to be a little faded or have small holes in them. We decided to pack these candles in lucky bags and sell them at cheap prices. This bag contains five random candles. They come in a variety of scents and colors. And, as mentioned, they will contain small holes, fading, stains, dirt, small chips, etc. That's why this is a FINAL SALE!
Note:We do not focus on burning. Our candles are mostly for home decor use only, however if lit please allow the candle to burn on a fire proof surface. It's not designed with a focus on melting, so it burns faster than a regular Pillar candle. This is final sale. Not eligible for return,refund or exchange without exception and merchandise is sold as is.
- Soy and Beeswax, lead-free cotton wick
- Made in the USA
CANDLE CARE & SAFETY
- Prior to burning, trim wick to 1/4" inch
- Upon lighting the candle for the first time, allow it to burn long enough for the wax pool to reach the edge of the container to prevent candle tunneling
- Never leave burning candles unattended and always use them on a fireproof and level surface
- Please do not burn the candles for more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep burning candles away from fans, open windows and any flammable materials/objects
- Please do not touch or move burning candles when the wax is liquid and allow the candles/container to cool completely before handling
- Keep burning candles out of reach from children and pets
・Treat it delicately. It is fragile. Treat gently to prevent breaking.
・Do not leave in direct heat or sunlight. This will cause the pillar to melt.
・Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece. Our motto is to make eco-friendly candles using natural materials as much as possible without using harmful coagulants or artificial waxes, so the candle may have small bubbles, chafing, or discoloration. Especially for color candles, it may be seen more.
・We will not accept exchanges for any reason other than damage and not refund because all are handcrafted.
・Please be mindful when ordering as I cannot be held responsible if the item melts due to being left outside or during transition.